Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 53

Thread: Family Guy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family Guy

    Yeah it is a cartoon and children like to watch them. My familly will not watch such garbage that portrays our Lord and Savior like that. Enough said.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family Guy

    yeah i am a huge fan...have every season on dvd and the stewie movie...great show...and as for not allowing your kids to do so much to me most of the time the ones that are raised the strictest usually are the ones that go buckwild when they get adults
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family Guy

    I dont raise them in a strict environment. I just dont like to let them watch things that make fun of our religion. Once they turn 18 I guess its up to them but untill then I am going to raise them the best I can.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Family Guy

    i dont see what the big deal is with a cartoon cause it is not real or anything and i wouldlet my kids watch it as long as they were like 14
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •